I’m taking another trip to Thailand next week for my sister’s wedding, and I have some travel favorites as well as new things I look forward to trying.
*All these items are my own personal opinions and I was not paid/sponsored to write this*
- Biore UV Aqua Rich — I’ve been using this sunblock for over a year now and it has been my holy grail! It’s super lightweight and it doesn’t make my combination skin feel oilier. This is also great for a trip like Thailand since it’s very hot and humid, so you want the protection without looking greasy in your pictures.
- Work Your Wealth — This is my first money management book, and I’m hooked! To be honest, I’ve already started this book and I’m almost half way through. Yikes! I might be bringing a new book with me.
- Josie Maran: 100 percent Argan Oil (travel size) — This is a product that I don’t currently own, so it’s more like a To-Buy item. I’ve heard great things about this product, so I’m excited to get a travel size one so I can bring it on the plane with me. The air is very dry on the plane, and my brittle hair gets even more brittler. The great thing about this is that it’s so versatile that you can apply it to your hair, skin, nails or even as a makeup remover to keep everything looking fresh!
- Lush: No Drought Dry Shampoo — Most of the time when I’m traveling, they’re usually international flights. And as disgusting as this sounds, there’s really no way for me to shower for 1-2 days (depending on the time change). If you can afford the airline lounges, then that’s cool, but I usually just try to keep up with my hygiene as much as possible. Dry shampoos are perfect for these occasions. They sell travel size spray bottles as well, but I like the powder kind because they travel well and super easy to pack, I also noticed my hair is less greasy after using this.
- Fresh : Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 — I’m an addict for lip balms and this one is my fav! It’s very moisturizing so I don’t need to reapply every minute, that helps when you don’t want to dig through your purse in cramped spaces. Love love love this!
- Maybelline: Instant Age Rewind Eraser — I try not to apply so much makeup after landing because I’m sure they understand my 20+ hrs journey, but I also want to look awake and somewhat put together when I see my family. I use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser because it works great on under eyes as well as dark spots without much effort. I slip this thing with me everywhere for a quick cover up.
I find myself wanting to down-size each trip and trying to find items that are multipurpose. That’s why I am super excited to try the Josie Maran Argan oil for my hair, skin, and nails. I try to make my long flying experience as pleasant as possible, and use it as a time to catch up on stuff and to pamper myself.
What are your favorite travel items?